Treatment of male infertility
Male investigation includes:
- Sperm counts and morphology (after 3-4 days of sexual abstention).
- Fragmentation DNA of spermatozoa,
- Sperm chromatin condensation test
- Determination of sperm oxidative stress (if affordable).
- Blood karyotype
- Chest X-ray examination
⠀We also recommend the following tests:
- Analysis for the presence of antibodies.
- A blood test for hormones and thyroid hormones.
- Ultrasound examination of the genitourinary system (US).
And to check the prostate functional performance:
- Determination of zinc level in semen
- Determination of the level of fructose in the ejaculate
- Determination of citric acid in the ejaculate