Сertificates and patents
- Member of ISUOG.org - International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Member of The American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- Participant of the seminar "Legal regulation of assisted reproductive technologies."
- Member of the first cash desk of the International School of Immunology and Allergology.
- Member of the scientific symposium "Actual problems of medical and laboratory genetics."
- Participant of the scientific and practical seminar "Using comparative genomic hybridization technology in preimpantation diagnostics".
- Participant of the First International Symposium on Fetal Medicine "Echocardiography of the fetus and Anomalies of fetal development: Face, neck, limbs, skeletal dislocation."
- Participant in the 32nd ESHRE Science Program (Meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology) in Helsinki.
- Member of 24 ESHRE science programs in Barcelona (Spain).
- Participant of the scientific-practical conference "Endometriosis. Diagnostic myths and surgical realities. Reproductive health of the nation."
- Participant of the 17th international conference "Reproductive Technologies Today and Tomorrow"
Dr. Publications and Articles
What does a reproductologist do?
A reproductive doctor deals with reproductive health and infertility issues.
Couples who cannot conceive a child, in most cases, turn to professional clinics that diagnose the causes and treat infertility. Consultation of an expert in the field of reproductology will help you determine exactly the reasons for the absence of pregnancy in your case. Unlike urologists and gynecologists, who often encounter infertile couples, the goal of infertility specialists is to give birth to a healthy child. Consultation of reproductologists working in the IGR Medical Center will allow you to professionally and effectively resolve the issue. Our doctors use different methods and techniques of fertilization.
In which case you need to contact a specialist in the field of reproduction?
According to the standards set by the World Health Organization, if the couple do not use contraceptives during active sexual activity during the year and cannot become pregnant, the couple is considered infertile.
We plan a trip to the doctor
You do not need to take tests before visiting a reproductive specialist, but preferably bring your medical documents.
Usually, at the first examination, the doctor identifies the causes, genetic predisposition and other features of the disease.
Plan for all studies that include expert advice, tests, and diagnostic procedures. In most cases, male tests begin with the delivery of sperm. Women undergo a wider range of diagnostic procedures. The need to pass one or another analysis depends on the recommendations of the doctor. All of them are aimed at achieving a positive result of the treatment of infertility, namely pregnancy.
It is best to examine both spouses at the same time.
All employees of the Medical Center IGR - Reproduction, gynecologists, andrology, embryologists, anesthetists, nurses and administrative staff - a high-level professionals with specialized education and long experience of medical practice in the field of assisted reproductive technology (ART).
Our doctors are members of the European human reproduction community and Embryology (ESHRE), member of the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (huarmey province).